Monday, June 04, 2007

READ IRON MAN

To avoid going into a looong geeky fanboy rant about Iron Man and comics, I give you a short recommendation:

Post "Extremis" and "Civil War", Iron Man is now Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. His book is now "Iron Man: Agent of SHIELD", ala "Nick Fury: AoS". I hated Iron Man during Civil War, but this book has me digging him again. It's Iron Man meets SHIELD meets Black Ops meets.... um, other cool shit. So pick up IRON MAN #15-17 (18 comes out next week). OR, wait a bit and pick the story up in collected form. Either way, if you liked "Extremis" (awesome) and "Civil War" (awesome-ish), then give this a whirl. I'm really digging it!!!!

3 comments:

spaceJASE said...

Extremis RULED because of that artist.
I guess he takes too long cuz now he only does covers.
Oh well, I'll take what I can get.

spaceJASE said...

Adi Granov - that's the guy.
http://www.adigranov.net/
AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

He is actually doing some of the art design for the Film....