Thursday, February 02, 2006

HARRY POTTER 5 CASTING

For all you Potter fans, here are some HP5 movie casting news. And by "Potter fans", I mean all of you out there that love the books and movies, but won't admit it publicly. You know who you are and I'm looking right at you!Top-Left, Clockwise:
LUNA LOVEGOOD - portrayed by Evanna Lynch
PROF UMBRIDGE - by Imelda Staunton
MRS. FIGG (Harry's neighbor) - by Kathryn Hunter
NYMPHADORA TONKS - by Natalia Tena
BELLATRIX LESTRANGE - by Helen McCrory

Mrs Figg??? Sweet, maybe that means the Durselys will be in this one! They were missed in HP4.
---------------------------------------------------------
*pics are NOT from the actual HP film

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luna isn't how I imagined her. She's too pretty and not nearly awkward enough. I also pictured her being taller and skinny.

Anonymous said...

I'm disturbingly attracted to Lestrange

spaceJASE said...

I thought Tonks had short punky hair in the book. Or maybe she changed it several times or something...
Pumpkin hit it right on about Luna. If that's her, I sure hope she can act like an awkward outcast.

Jim said...

The pics are NOT from the film, but rather from previous movie work be each actor. Tonks could work, but yeah, I need to see her in the funky hair. And I agree, too, with Pumpkin about Luna. Dr Lazarus....you stand alone on that one. hahaha