Thursday, February 02, 2006

SETH FISHER DIED

Oh my god. I just found out that comic artist SETH FISHER has died. Neither cause of death or age has been given - although I think he was in his mid-30s. Fisher's crazy artwork was a blend of Moebius and Geoff Darrow, yet still remaining his own and unique. His most recent work included the trippy "Green Lantern: Willworld" graphic novel, a Mr Freeze arc of "Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight" and just completed releasing his fun "Fantastic Four/Iron Man: Big in Japan" mini-series. The comic world just lost one of its greats. God, I'm so bummed out right now.

Click here to check out some of his work.
Click here to read some more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sad. My condolences to his friends and family. Cool art, too.

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Never a good day when a decent artist passes away.