Monday, June 15, 2009

BIRTHDAY SWAG

Back from vacation - miss me?!

Here' s some (but not all) sweet birthday swag I received:

TOYS R US GIFT CARD
Most likely to be used for those stupid GIJoe Combat Heroes
---

NIMOY'S CLASSIC RECORD OF NERD!
---

INDIANA JONES IDLE BANK
Now I gotta learn to speak Hovitos!
---

MONEY FOR SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON
Time to plug some holes in my Uncanny X-Men Collection....
---

ORIG SERIES STAR TREK TRICORDER
---

NINE INCH NAILS CONCERT
---

CUSTOM MADE WEYLAND-YUTANI TOWELS!
So a few months back, the Missus and I were watching the documentary "TREKKIES"... there's a part where a Trekkie is showing off his Star Trek Themed Bathroom & points to his Star Trek TOWELS. Apparently, I geekily exclaimed, "I wish I had those... but Aliens!" And so my wife had them made for me!
---

JAPANESE ALIEN SLOT MACHINE!!!!!!
Several friends got together and bought me that sweet sweet Japanese Slot Machine I posted about back in March! Thank you Jason, Shawna, Dylan, Erin, Steve, Maker and Parente!!!!!! WOW!!!!!

4 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Welcome back !!!!!!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I didn't get a postcard off you though ?!

Anonymous said...

Mad props to your wife for the WY towels!! Awesome!!!

Fraser Lovatt said...

Welcome back -- we did miss you!

You got GREAT presents! I especially like the Weyland Yutani towels. My wife got me a WY t-shirt a few months ago -- I worn it out already.