Monday, May 07, 2007

NO SPIDEY 3 REVIEW ? ?

This morning my JimSmash Inbox was "flooded" with "What did you think of Spiderman 3?!!" Well, unfortunately I have not seen the movie yet. I know, you'd think me being the uber-dork that I am, I would have been there first night. Besides not wanting to battle the annoying crowds opening night, I avoided the flick because I have yet to hear a single positive review from critics and fans. In fact, most of my friends who HAVE seen it have given me a lengthly, passionate rant of how much they disliked it. One coworker even went so far as to walk out on it midway through. Vacation's coming up, so I'll probably hit a matinee then. Look for my review then.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Walked out - wow. I didn't think it was the best of the SM movies, but I didn't walk out. I did think that there should have been less singing and dancing though.

Jim said...

singing and dancing? I hope you're kidding.... yet I feel you're not.....

Anonymous said...

WHAAAAA?????????
- I feel bad, bc any one who knows me, KNOWS i love the web-slinger. But something wasn't getting my blood flowing for this flick. Maybe My Spider-sense was warning me of something.

Lisa said...

Yes, there's a good 10 minutes of singing and dancing, if you added them all together. Kirsten sings a couple of times, and dances and even Toby dances. Now I know where they got the idea of making it into a musical. These scenes could have easily have been removed, if you ask me, without hurting the story at all, and given more time to important thinks like developing the Sandman character better.

Anonymous said...

Do I see Chris Walken in 4?????