Thursday, May 10, 2007

MORE STAR WARS CRAP

In addition to the upcoming "CLONE WARS" 3D Animated Series and a live-action TV series, Lucas has revealed he is also planning TWO new Made-For-TV Star Wars MOVIES. As a huge Star Wars fan, I would like to say I could give a shit. I am beginning to think Lucas' main goal in life now is to completely ruin the Star Wars Mythos. No more, Lucas. I beg you. Stop ruining the originals with various special editions. Stop making shitty prequels. Stop making tv shows. Stop ruining something I used to love. Just fucking stop.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

His main goal in life is to make more money. Now that he knows that generations of fans love the Star Wars stuff he's going to milk it for every penny he can. That way his children never have to work a day in their lives.

If I had something cool that I could turn into a billion-dollar empire, I'd do it. Heck with the purists! Bring me more cash!

spaceJASE said...

CHODE

spaceJASE said...

let me rephrase that:

SHORT
HAIRY
EWOK
CHODE