Thursday, May 31, 2007

MANDALORIANS DOTH COMETH

Yep, it was bound to happen.... Hasbro is set to start making MANDALORIAN figures. The first one is LLATS WARD, who I've never heard of before (must be a novel or comic character). From what I found, he "was one such mercenary, hand-picked by Jango Fett to train his clones on the rainy ocean world of Kamino. Everything in the life of Llats revolves around battle and war. He has studied and memorized the campaigns of all the great Mandalorian leaders of the past, and uses these as lessons to enhance the clone troopers' fighting skills."
Blah blah blah. Oh well, if the Mandalorian figs look cool, I may get some. But fuck if I'm going to read their lame bios.
Look for more information to be announced at this year's San Diego Comic Con!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... very well, where do i begin?

My childhood was typical. Summers in Wisconsin, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make cheese helmets.

We'd cheer on the great warrior tribes of the green bay, I dreamt one day of growing up and being one of those warriors...