Tuesday, April 03, 2007

KEITH RICHARDS WANTS TO SNORT YOU

KEITH RICHARDS acknowledged today that he snorted his father's ashes, mixed with cocaine. “The strangest thing I’ve tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father,” he said according to an interpretor who understands the dribbling mumblings from Richards' mouth. “He was cremated, and I couldn’t resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn’t have cared. It went down pretty well, and I’m still alive.”

Man, he was crazy when he was a young rocker wasteoid, huh? Wait, um, didn't his father die in 2002? Yeesh!!

This reminds me of Denis Leary's classic bit:
"I was reading an interview with Keith Richards in a magazine and in the interview Keith Richards intimated that kids should not do drugs. Keith Richards! Says that kids should not do drugs! Keith, we can't do any more drugs because you already fucking did them all, alright! There's none left! We have to wait 'till you die and smoke your ashes!"
In the same article/interview, Richards, who underwent an operation in New Zealand last year after falling out of a tree in Fiji (seriously), also took a swipe at some of the big musical acts of today.

“Everyone’s a load of crap,” he said. “They are trying to be somebody else, and they ain’t being themselves. Libertines, Arctic Monkeys, Bloc Party? Load of crap, load of crap. Posers, rubbish.”

Awesome.

No comments: