Friday, April 06, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANDO !

Billy Dee is 70 Today!!!


TRIVIA 1: Sis-ter..... he has a twin Sis-ter.

TRIVIA 2: He accepted the role of D.A. Harvey Dent in Batman (1989) with the knowledge and expectation that Dent would eventually become Two-Face: he reportedly had a clause put into his contract reserving the role for him in any sequels, which Warner Bros. had to buy out so they could cast Tommy Lee Jones.

TRIVIA 3: Originally auditioned for the role of Han Solo in 1976.

QUOTE: "I used to pick up my daughter from elementary school and get into arguments with little children who would accuse me of betraying Han Solo."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When he was on lost two episodes ago I said to myself, "Lando's getting old." ...But I had no idea he was like 70!

Diane Brown said...

Hello Bernice Coleman and family love you may God bless you and the family Send the picutres to diane2596@att.net so we can enjoy them love Diane Brown take care.