Thursday, June 09, 2011

WANT: GRANT MORRISON ON VALIANT

For the past 2 months, I've been catching myself daydreaming about the idea of GRANT MORRISON reviving the VALIANT UNIVERSE. Personally, I'd love to see it... but I'm not a diehard Valiant Fan... so I mean no offense to all you Valiant Readers.

Funny enough, they've recently announced that Valiant is about to make its return. Weird. Maybe I was subconsciously tapped into the Collective.

By the way... if anyone wants to get rid of their Valiant Comics, let me know! Once upon a time, I got rid of my Valiant Comics. REGRET!!! So here are the issues I'm currently looking for in "Phase One" of Operation: Valiant Reclaim:

Archer & Armstrong #0-12
Eternal Warrior #4-7
Harbringer #1-7
Magnus #1-4
Rai #0
Shadowman #7-12
Solar #1-10, 31
Turok #
Unity #1-8
X-O Manowar #0+

No comments: