Friday, June 10, 2011

BIRTHDAY

So, yesterday (6/9) was my birthday (yay!).
Check out the Facehugger cheesecake Mrs Smash made me!
Last night I celebrated by watching 'ALIENS'!

Thank you FRASER for the $12.00 amazon gift code to buy 3 more ALIENS NOVELIZATIONS! My Insane Mission continues!

There should be more Frasers in the world... *hint-hint*
(send to jimsmash@gmail.com)
*I have no shame*

And thank you all for the bday wishes on facebook!
-------

BONUS PIC (via Willie):
Carrie Henn celebrates her birthday (May 7) on the set of 'Aliens'

Speaking of birthdays,
remember last year's awesome ALIENS BIRTHDAY Run?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Kapibara said...

Congratulations! Now you're old :P. Best wishes, and all of that.

☆JaganaR☆ said...

happy birthday (2) OLD MAN,
:)


have you played the new AVP game yet ? if not i reccomend you get it on ps3 its only 20 now.

i love it , and the plot is even better =3 getting back to basics in the AVP story A1,2 , P ,comics,1,2 , i havent played as the human yet tho .

get the game OLD MAN we need to meet on the PSN =3

Jagz

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day, Jim! Sorry I haven't been on much, the company I work for has blocked your blog for some reason. :(

Andrew Glazebrook said...

HappY belated Birthday !!!!