Friday, June 24, 2011

HOT TOYS' MOVIE CAPTAIN AMERICA 1/6TH SCALE

As usual, Hot Toys puts out some nice quality work.... Personally, I wish it wasn't the Movie Version costume which I'm not a huge fan of. I think its the puffy shoulder pads and how the eye-mask forms around his face... I'm referring to the one the actor wears, as this Hot Toys version looks much better. I also like the more muted blue tones seen in these photographs.

I'd love to see a more "authentic" (for lack of a better word) version of the WWII Cap.... something more akin to to Bryan Hitch's WWII design and this custom by Elvis1976:
Maybe something in between the movie version and this. The movie version just doesn't look like its of the WWII era. Regardless, Hot Toys makes another sweet figure!

1 comment:

Jim said...

Personal attacks, by any party, will not be tolerated on JIMSMASH. This Comment Section has been closed.