Wednesday, April 03, 2013

READER PROMO: BLACK INC PRODUCTIONS

Longtime JimSmash Reader ANTHONY write in:
I am part of a independent film group called "Black Inc. Productions" we recently started to re-brand ourselves and we are marketing like crazy. My friends and I have been long time fans and readers and I was wondering if it would be possible to feature one of our shorts on JIMSMASH. I understand you probably get hundreds of requests like this but I figured I'd try anyway. You see this has been our passion since we were 12 years old, now we are 25 and its becoming clear that the jobs we are in are just that, Jobs. Myself and the rest of "Black Inc." would greatly appreciate your help in featuring us because we strive to be more than just average Joe's. We completely understand that your time is valuable and that every request from fans can not be fulfilled, that being said we will always be loyal fans no matter what.

Once again Thank you for your time,

Anthony Maurer
amaurerdesign.com
P.S. Here is a link to our latest YouTube Video



My pleasure! Thanks for reading JIMSMASH!

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Thanks A lot man Appreciate it.