Monday, December 07, 2009

INSANE MISSION UPDATE 001

THE FIRST WAVE OF BOOKS HAVE ARRIVED!!!!

Here is a pic of the [first] shelf thus far:
Books 1-4: My own, previous copies
Book 5: from Richard G.
Book 6: from Helen & Bree
Book 7: from Helen & Bree
Book 8: from Helen & Bree

Thank you all for participating! I will continue to post updated pics and thank-you's as more books arrive! I am putting inside each book a card with the above "Hulk reading Aliens" image with the sender's name written up the right side.

And its never too late to join in on the fun and contribute to my INSANE MISSION! Simply send an amazon.com gift card to jimsmash@gmail.com ($5, 8, 12, 16, etc in increments of 4 - see link for further info).

Or, if you have/find a copy of the ALIENS NOVELIZATION and want to DONATE, please email me!

TOTAL BOOKS ON SHELF TO DATE: 8
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* "What's this about?
"
---> Click HERE.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Dude, those bookends ROCK.

Richard G. said...

Very cool, Jim!

I'm happy to contribute to this crazy mission! And the hulk card is a nice touch!

How many books have your received so far? I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Jim said...

The "bookends" are actually busts from Palisades. They were making some great ALIEN merchandise a few years back, but stopped. I think they went out of business or something.

Unknown said...

Thats a fine good start you got there, Mr.Smash.

I suggests anyone with Twitter-account handly available to RT this
http://twitter.com/mkkov/status/6459307894 to support The Insane Mission.
:D

mark said...

http://allsizewallpapers.blogspot.com/2009/04/alien-vs-predator-3d-wallpaper.html

merry christmas!

Jim said...

Ha! Thanks for the tweet!

I actually beat ya to that AVP wallpaper back in March:
http://jimsmash.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-zealands-sky-tv-avp-promo-ads.html

hehe ;)