Monday, February 09, 2009

YOUNGBLOOD: THE MOVIE

At first I thought today was April 1st... but it isn't. In "you can't make this up" news, BRETT RATNER has been given the director's chair for the YOUNGBLOOD movie, based on Liefeld's comic. (via Variety)

If you've ever read Youngblood and have seen any of Ratner's crappy movies, then you know this is a match made in Heaven.

This is an actual good fit (did you see X-Men 3?) and I look forward to seeing what he does with it. I would love to see a DIEHARD 1.0 up on the bigscreen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see Shaft kill some dude with a pen 'nuff said......LAME

This probly won't happen......hopefully

Anonymous said...

According to Variety its happening. I agree, Ratner is perfect for this adaptation.

I wonder if giant shoulder pads and straps everywhere will be part of the wardrobe? Will the movie look like a Liefeld book?

I say go for it. It's Youngblood after all! LOL

SPACE CADET MULON said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SPACE CADET MULON said...

god help us all...
do you think this will be worst then the witchblaid tv movie?