Monday, February 09, 2009

COLLECTOR OF THE DAY: LLOYD ALEXANDER

from the Wichita Eagle:

An Olathe man was charged today for masturbating in the toy aisle of a discount store in Shawnee, police said.

Lloyd Alexander, 45, faces a misdemeanor charge of lewd and lascivious behavior for the alleged incident Thursday evening. Police said the man masturbated in front of a Hot Wheels display at the Wal-Mart at 16100 W. 65th St., but stopped the act whenever people walked near.

He told police he had a Hot Wheels collection, said Shawnee Capt. Bill Hisle. “He seemed to be excited by the toys for some reason.”

*pic is not of Mr. Alexander.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Similarly, since 1996 I am banned from the Toys R Us in Montgomery, AL.

7 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

That guy looks like Jim watching Alien 2, sorry I meant Aliens !!!

Jim said...

Or Andrew watching the Prequels!
That's right, we all saw your comment last week where you talked about the prequels.... there's witnesses n' stuff.
:)

Anonymous said...

Love the visual...

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I've been set up !! :) Framed I tell ya !!

Jim said...

Set up... much like the leaders of the Trade Federation and Separtist Leaders at the end of Sith. You know which ones I'm talking about, Andrew.
:P

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Ever heard of Rekall? They sell those fake memories, that's what happened to me !!

Bubbashelby said...

I read about this on Hotwheelscollectors.com where I am a member.

(huh huh huh, I said "member.")

I have my suspicions on who "the Jerk" is on those forums, but I'm not saying.

On a wholly unrelated note, it's beautiful here in Olathe this time of year.