Friday, December 08, 2006

5 ESSENTIAL XMAS MOVIES

The XMas Season is upon us! So its time to start watching Holiday movies! As far as I'm concerned, there're 5 XMas movies everyone should watch each year at this time:

1) RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
(the Rankin-Bass stop-motion classic!)

2) A CHRISTMAS STORY
(personally, I'm done w/this, but TRex still loves it)

3) HOW THE GRINCE STOLE CHRISTMAS
(the classic animated cartoon narrarated by Boris Karlof)

4) THE REF
(love it!)

5) CHRISTMAS VACATION
(my personal fav)

There's only 3 more weekends before XMas, so start renting and watching!

2005: Jimmy's XMas Movie Post for additional movies, including DIE HARD!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot the Loveable, and Jim Henson classic...
"Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas....."

-River Bottom Nightmare Band -nuff said

Anonymous said...

and ...oh yea,...
Charlie Brown's Christmas Special......!!!!

Jim said...

Dude, both "Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas" and "Charlie Brown's Christmas Special" are in the 2005 Post. I don't post those links for my health!!
:)

Anonymous said...

You done with Christmas story.....thats freaking blasphy!!!

Christmas Vacation my fav too.

Jim said...

Let me rephrase my previous statement... "I'm TEMPORARILY done with Christmas Story"... I just need a break from it.
:)