7 Quick Movie-Related Snippets that Pissed Me Off:
1) The Sci-Fi channel is remaking the Wizard of Oz. Blasphemy!
2) Eddie Murphy is going to reprise his role of Axel Foley and do Beverly Hills Cop 4. Why?
3) They are making a remake of POLTERGEIST. Wait, it gets better - its going to be a SHOT-FOR-SHOT remake. ARGH!!!!
4) They are making Starship Troopers 3. I guess Tippet's ST2 wasn't bad enough. This doesn't piss me off so much as just shakes my head at the lack of good ideas in Hollywood.
5) They are making a remake of SHORT CIRCUIT. Yes, Johnny-5 is alive again.... unfortunately. Too bad they can't do UNmakes.
6) Lindsey Lohan may play Stevie Nicks in an upcoming biopic. Why does this waste-o-space keep getting work? Does she actually have fans out there who enjoy watching her... what the hell does she do again?
7) Pixar's CARS. Finally saw this (on the plane) and was sorely disappointed. Worst Pixar movie ever. They seem to be falling into Disney's pit of cliche, predictable, formulaic storytelling. Boo.
(Sorry Melchy & Jason)