Friday, December 08, 2006

9 BIG THINGS I WANT FOR XMAS

Inspired by Jen's list over at CasualSlack, I present to you
9 Things I Want From Santa
I Know I Won't Get This Year:

(from left-to-right)
1) ALIENS QUEEN BUST 1:4 SCALE -approx $1,000

2) ALIENS HEAD DVD SET -approx $200-300

3) LIGHTSABER REPLICA, W/WORKING LIGHTS -approx $125

4) BIG OLE 52" FLATSCREEN TV -approx more than I'm worth

5) NEW TINY IPOD SHUFFLE -approx $80

6) LIFESIZE ALIENS WARRIOR BUST -$1,000

7) BOWEN SILVER SURFER STATUE -approx $475

8) BOWEN THANOS STATUE -approx $275

9) BOWEN BLACK SPIDERMAN STATUE -approx $150-300

well, maybe I can get the iPOD Shuffle......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lifesize Aliens warriro suit?!? Come on, the rest of the gift ideas were great, practical yet cool. But THIS! When in the heck would you wear it?

Jim said...

Lifesize Aliens Warrior BUST... as in statue.

But you bring up a good point. Please add Life Size Aliens SUIT to the list, of which I would wear everyday to work.
:)

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I'll dig down the back of the sofa and see what spare cash I can find,I may be able to afford the batteries for your TV's remote control !! :)

Anonymous said...

God, it makes Christmas shopping so easy.