Thursday, December 21, 2006

TAKARA MEGATRON ! ! ! !

Ouch. I just cracked my skull open from fainting with glee after seeing Takara's next Masterpiece figure. Hmm, but didn't they already make Prime and Starscream? Yep. So that's right, the next is none other than Mighty MEGATRON.

He's a gun (the proper Walther P-38) and he looks like his cartoon version. Fuck yeah!!! Oh, and what's that he's holding? Why, its none other than KrimZeeek!! (Full-fledge Transformers Geeks should know and remember KrimZeeek from an episode of the old show.) Megatron's feet are a bit skinny, but rumors are the final version (prototype above) will have more bulk. Too bad his arm cannon can't be scaled down a bit...either way, Jimmy wantie!!!!!

So Jay!! Next time you're in Japan or China, grab me some Takara Starscreams and Megatrons!!! I use the plural because I have friends who want them, too. Hahahaha!
or anyone can buy it here (marked up in price).

And as with the other Takara Transformers, he's about 12" tall and fully transformable!! Below are Takara Prime & Starscream. So freakin' sweet, I'm gettin' chubby!
The Takara Transformers Line Thus Far:
MP-01: Optimus Prime
MP-02: Ultra Magnus
MP-03: Optimus Prime w/Trailer (pic above)
MP-04: Starscream (pic above)
MP-05: Megatron
Come on SOUNDWAVE for MP-06!!!! Please!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well next trip in 30 days (China)......Will look for toy stores....give me something to in the evenings. Although......my brother-in-law is headed to Japan in 5 days. I will ask him to look for them. He will be in Osaka or Tokyo..I know he can find them.