Friday, July 15, 2011

TERMINATOR & ALIENS SCREENING - UPDATED

UPDATE: The 'Aliens' print was brand spanking new - made just for this weekend's screenings. It was GORGEOUS! I've never seen 'Aliens' look better! It was so pretty, I might have shed a tear... but I'll never tell.

---------
Aww, yeh! I'm heading out to the NEW BEVERLY to see the 'TERMINATOR/ALIENS' double-feature supreme!

I'd go to tomorrow's screening which has several 'Aliens' actors present for Q&A, but that stupid restraining order is still in effect. The American Judicial System is a crock, man.

3 comments:

Tim said...

I was have a nerdgasm for that entire double feature!!!! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

You have a restraining order??? Your obsessed man.. lol

Jim said...

Ha, nah - it just sold out very early. Boo.

But I got a rep to maintain! :P