Thursday, December 11, 2008

TOP 22 TWINS

22) STEEL HEART & STEEL WILL
[Silverhawks]
----

21) CREEPY HALLWAY GIRLS
[The Shining]
----

20) AURORA & NORTHSTAR
[Alpha Flight]
----

19) THE TONNIKA SISTERS
[Star Wars: A New Hope]
----

18) WONDER TWINS
[Super Friends]
----

17) DOUBLEMINT TWINS
[My dreams]
----


16) THING 1 & THING 2
[The Cat In The Hat]
----

15) HE-MAN & SHE-RA
[He-Man/She-Ra]
----

14) WEASLEY TWINS
[Harry Potter]
----

13) THE BARBARIAN BROS.
[unwatchable movies]
----

12) SHERRI & TERRI
[The Simpsons]
----

11) WILYKAT & WILYKIT
[Thundercats]
----

10) SCREWFACES
[Marked For Death]
----

9) QUICKSILVER & SCARLET WITCH
[Avengers/X-Men]
----
8) PRINCE NUADA & PRINCESS NUALA
[Hellboy II]
----

7) MICHAEL KNIGHT & GARTH
[Knight Rider]
----

6) LANDFILL & GIL
[Beerfest]
----

5) STARCHILD & TWIN
[V: The Mini-Series]
----

4) "THE MOTHRA TWINS"
[various Godzilla flicks]
----

3) SIDESWIPE & SUNSTREAKER
[Transformers]
----

2) TOMAX & XAMOT
[GIJoe]
----

1) LUKE & LEIA
[Star Wars]
------------------------------------------------

Who'd I miss?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really is a shame about Gleek's meth addiction. He looks terrible.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE JIMSMASH LISTS!!!!

Bubbashelby said...

Top 21 twins? You couldn't do the top 22 twins?!?!

Here you go: He-Man and She-Ra.

You're welcome.

;)

Jim said...

ah crap! I posted the wrong draft.
I actually had HeMan/SheRa in there, coming to mind during the Silverhawks search.

Thanks for the catch!!!

Post updated, including proper list.

Bubbashelby said...

My OCD has been satiated. But now I'm a little freaked about the mind-reading.

Not so much the He-Man and She-Ra part...but the OTHER stuff I found in there (YOU know what I'm talking about!)

Anonymous said...

Whoa. Willkat turned into a babe! Meow!

(when did the kittens grow up?)

Anonymous said...

um that is WILLYKAT. The girl. I'm going to sleep now. bye bye.

crookymike said...

What about the ghost twins from the Matrix?

Jim said...

Well, I stopped at 22 to keep with the Twin theme. For those of you who saw this list when I first posted it, I accidently posted an older draft - the Matrix twins had as spot. I believe Landfill/Gil replaced them.

:)

Anonymous said...

what about Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny Devito.

Anonymous said...

WHAT ABOUT DEB & FLO???

Anonymous said...

Perfection!