Tuesday, September 15, 2015

REST IN PEACE: SEAN JONES


It is with a sad, heavy heart that I post the passing of JimSmash Reader & Friend SEAN JONES. I do not have any specifics, only that he is no longer with us.

I met Sean 5 years ago when he reached out to me, informing me he read the blog and if I would do a quick project of turning him into Wolverine. Unfortunately he only had a low-res copy of the photo he wanted to use, so the final piece is what it is, but we both had fun with it!


We then connected on Facebook where I enjoyed seeing his various modeling posts and body paint work. Sean was a real fun guy with a million dollar smile. And reading the flood of comments on his Facebook Timeline, it's painfully obvious he made a positive impact in so many lives. 

Rest in Peace, Sean.


Below are but a few of my favorite pics of Sean's body paint modeling:


1 comment:

Bubbashelby said...

I didn't know him but sorry to hear of his passing. He was clearly damn good at what he did. That pic of him as Skeletor is awesome!