Tuesday, July 24, 2012

SCORE: McQUARRIE CONCEPT STORMTROOPER BUST

I wasn't able to make it down to the San Diego Comic Con this year (thanks for moving the date 2 weeks earlier, jerks) but was able to score the Con Exclusive RALPH McQUARRIE CONCEPT STORMTROOPER BUST!!! 

After a couple failed attempts to get one through friend contacts, one super awesome friend stood tall. When I texted her asking if she'd be willing to grab one for me at some point during the Con, the reply text was, "I'm in line buying it for you now!" Bam, that's how it's done.

THANK YOU LIZ!!!!!!!

It's going to look awesome on the shelf next to my McQuarrie Vader and Stormtrooper busts. Now I need to track down that McQuarrie Boba Fett bust (even though the pose is dumb).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No offense, but your other "friends" suck. Go Liz!