Wednesday, May 13, 2015

V ACTION FIGURES - FINALLY --(UPDATED)


Post-ALIEN figures, Funko has been dropping the ball bigtime. However, these I totally approve of. I've been wanting 80s V figures since I saw them in the V miniseries! Keep em coming and make the fucking shuttles!

_______________

UPDATE:

via Unknown:

"Sorry this a fan-made advert made for my facebook page, V-The Movie Support Page. It was created to hopefully light a spark under funko who has been sitting on the V license since 2015, asdle, nothing came to fruition."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I want these so effing bad!!

Anonymous said...

I want these so bad!! I sure hope these would be manufactured!

Unknown said...

Sorry this a fan-made advert made for my facebook page, V-The Movie Support Page. It was created to hopefully light a spark under funko who has been sitting on the V license since 2015, asdle, nothing came to fruition.

Jim said...

ah, Bummer!!

Thanks for the info!