Wednesday, February 09, 2011

LIFE-SIZE SYMBIOTE BUSTS

Check out SideShow's new life-size VENOM bust. I think it looks pretty sweet... from 1/4 angle... the eyes are too narrow for my personal Venom Tastes... Although I'm unsure WHICH Venom this is supposed to be (Brock, Gargan, other?). And that front-view makes him look like some sort of deranged mutant Orca kid exclaiming overwhelming waves of Joy.

I do, however, dig the Mouth & Jaw area - nice sculpting and paint job! While I normally don't like the big tongue (thanks, Larson. sigh), this one doesn't bother me too much. In the end, I don't find it cool enough to buy for myself.... especially priced at $600!

*My favorite recent Venom pic.

It would, however, look nice to the killer SideShow life-size CARNAGE bust, which is insanely freaky and quite possibly the best rendition of Carnage I've seen to date:
I'm not a big Carnage fan, but I would glady accept this bust as a gift! If he was ever to make it to the silver screen, I think he should look like this; Venom meets ALIEN meets Cenobite!
----------
OH JOY!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks cool, but ,..( thanks Larson), I have never been a fan of the crazy tongue look.
Larson started doing that and for what ever reason it stuck, and kept getting more and more outrageous.

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Do you get the free apple ?

Phillip said...

Love the Ren & Stimpy Venom pic!