Tuesday, March 31, 2009

NEW ADDITION: "ON JIM'S BRAIN"

You may (or may not) have noticed a slight new addition to JIMSMASH these past few days.... below the classic Hulk Eye Icon is now "ON JIM'S BRAIN". While JimSmash is already a window into my mind, most times I'm also privately self-contemgeeking about something that isn't necessarily "post-worthy". So this is yet another way to share my inner dork! The image will change (daily/hourly/weekly....) as the forefront-topic on my brain changes.... and/or when I remember to update it (I'm quite lazy).

5 comments:

Timewaster said...

What is this devil looking thing that is currently on Jim's brain?

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Have you been down too long in the midnight sea ?

johnny said...

Andrew got it \m/

Timewaster, that image is from Dio's "Holy Diver" album.

Awesome, Jim. I'm putting on my Dio right now.

dr. lazarus said...

I like it!
Are you going to keep the images "safe for work"? :P

phillip said...

Neat! I'm finding myself checking JimSmash twice as often now to see what you're thinking about!