Friday, December 02, 2022

FAN CASTING : 1970s GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY


by BD Pettit and Midjourney A.I.

BD Pettit posts:

I always enjoyed the fantasy casting in Wizard Magazine back in the day. These are my picks IF Guardians of the Galaxy was made in the late 70's. It didn't always nail the actor I was going for despite my best efforts but I like the aesthetics. Here is my casting...

Burt Reynolds as Star Lord
Lou Ferrigno as Drax the Destroyer
Raquel Welch as Gamora
Jim Henson Puppet as Rocket Racoon
Groot by Henson
Richard Lynch as Ronan the Accuser
Jim Kelly as Korath the Pursuer
Dan Aykroyd as Rhomann Dey
Betty White as Irani Rael
Liberace as The Collector
Cosmo the Spacedog

Susan Sarandon as Nebula (I asked for Cybil Shepherd and it gave me Susan Sarandon and I am ok with that.)

Telly Savalas as Yondu (I asked for Telly but it gave me someone else and I can’t put my finger on who it looks like)

No comments: