Friday, December 16, 2022

MY SLAYER ADIDAS


My Slayer Adidas
Walk through concert doors
And roam all over coliseum floors

Existing on damnation's edge
The priest had never known
To witness such a violent show
Of power overthrown

And out of speakers I did speak
What you seek... for can't be found
In sea or sky or underground

My Adidas touch the sand of a foreign land
With mic in hand, I cold took command
My Adidas and me close as can be
Killing all in sight, my Adidas and me

Priests of Hades seek the sacred star
Satan sees the answer lies not far
Zombies screaming souls cry out to you
Satanic laws prevail your life is through

We get around together, we down forever
And we won't be mad when caught in bad weather.
Pray to the moon... when it is round
Death with you shall then abound

My Adidas
My Adidas
Yo, Hell Awaits...

No comments: