Monday, January 30, 2017

COBRA LA EMISSARY: PYTHONA


When I was a kid, I hated 'GIJOE: THE MOVIE' 
and the stupid COBRA LA with their stupid battle cry.

However, I just stumbled upon this more recent figure of PYTHONA.
Suddenly there's an odd, ridiculous nostalgia for those lame characters.

Dare I say I now feel compelled to collect them all, vintage and new?!

Bonus pics:

^ "Sisters? So you have twins sisters!"
^ Custom figure
^ "Cobra-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-Indeed!"


____________________________________
* this post is dedicated to Tim Prowant

3 comments:

Astroluc (Find me on Tumblr and Instagram @Astroluc) said...

Is that custom figure a repainted Jinx?

Jim said...

It's a repainted Mortal Kombat Sonja '95

BartWilkus said...

I hated the "new school" GIJoe and Transformers that came out right around both movies. When the Transformers started growing mustaches and beards and GIJoe had Cobra La, I know it was over as well. However, for some odd reason, I was always and still am fond of the Golobulus figure.