Tuesday, November 29, 2016

LA COMIC CON PICS

I keep forgetting to post these pics from a couple months back when I attended the LA Comic Con...

JENETTE GOLDSTEIN (Vasquez) signed my Pulse Rifle replica:


Previous autographs on the pulse rifle:
Michael Beihn (Hicks), Ricco Ross (Frost) and Mark Rolston (Drake).



SOME THINGS I BOUGHT:

^ INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #55 (finally!)
1st appearance of Thanos and Drax The Destroyer

^ some misc books for cheap
(the good, the bad and the ugly)


And of course, here are some COSPLAY pics:


2 comments:

BartWilkus said...

#1 Henry Jones
#2 The Red Skull

Jim said...

Nice!

I saw the Henry Jones from afar and yelled out, "DR JONES!" and he immediately turned around and, in character, replied "Yes?" to the crowd. I then waved him from afar and made my way to take the pic. Awesome.