Tuesday, November 22, 2016

70s/80s FIGURES I WANT: BLACKSTAR

I never got into BLACKSTAR back in the day... to me they were cheap knock offs. But hey, they were fantasy and toys, so of course I bought some.

I had OVERLORD and GARGO:

Overlord, because he seemed like the main bad guy and his helmet was kinda cool.

Gargo, because I guess I was trying for a "Beast Man" to keep Overlord company.

But the real reason why I bought them was to get the ALIEN DEMON figure that accompanied them.

I still have mine (Blue and Yellow)


Looking back now, I have a fond nostalgia for that toyline.

Here are some Blackstar toys I now want to own:

(^ actually, I may of had this, too...)

And I might need these.... 


....and put my old Smurfs inside!


1 comment:

BartWilkus said...

I had several of these as a kid, and I still have a couple of the figures today. Those little rubber goblins were awesome. I have the orange one still.