Monday, October 27, 2014

JOEL SCHUMACHER RETURNS TO BATMAN


So back when, Joel Schumacher had planned on doing a Batman Trilogy, with the 3rd outing being "BATMAN TRIUMPHANT". But then he made 'Batman & Robin' (and, arguably, 'Batman Forever'). 

Well now he's going to get his chance to tell the trilogy he WANTED to tell, from scratch and without any Studio or Marketing interference, with a 12-issue comic series with art by the amazing DUSTIN NGUYEN. Nguyen's involvement is enough for me to give it a chance, since he's one of my all-time favorite Bat-Artists. 

Stay tuned for more bat-information like release dates etc.

* pic is not from the upcoming book, but it is Dustin Nguyen's artwork


4 comments:

Timewaster said...

I heard Schumacher debunked this as being not true.

Jim said...

Why do you hurt me?

Timewaster said...

I just wanted to destroy something beautiful...

Jim said...

I am Jim's wasted life.