Tuesday, December 18, 2012

PANEL OF THE DAY: KEOWN MAESTRO!

Sweet - MAESTRO HULK by DALE KEOWN!!

This panel is from A+X something-something. I forget the issue number, but its not important because it was one of the worst comics I've ever had the misfortune to read. Apparently Maestro Hulk and "Days of Future Past' Logan are from the same era and are on a time-travel mission on orders from..

**BEGIN SPOILER**  
The President of the United States of America, Red Hulk  
**END SPOILER** 
 
Where to fucking begin with how that doesn't work... and I'll spare you my long rant about how Marvel is out of original ideas, but instead fall on constant concept regurgitation and endless alternate/future reality storylines. 

Anyway, like I said - its from a real shitty comic you should never seek out. BUT, I did geek out at this one panel of MAESTRO HULK by DALE KEOWN!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
* While A+X was garbage, you should read these 2 classic stories if you haven't already:

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST (by Chris Claremont & John Byrne)
HULK: FUTURE IMPERFECT (by Peter David & George Perez)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHEN YOUR STORY HAS BEEN TOLD FOR OVER A CENTURY IDEAS BECOME HARDER TO FIND. I THINK INSTEAD OF CRAP ITS A NEW WAY 2 BADASS HEROS HAVE ANOTHER EPIC STORY TO GO IN THE BOOKS OF LEGENDS.