Friday, October 19, 2012

ARTFX AQUAMAN (NEW 52)

I like the sculpts and paintjobs (although they are a tad too shiny), but I'm just not a big enough fan of the "anime faces". Otherwise I'd pick these up. Flash looks great, though.

Here, I color corrected Superman for us...
some much needed color in his belt:

Maybe bring back the strong-man trunks:


Or Yellow Bling Belt:


Shit... I kind of dig the color corrected Supes... hmm, maybe I should start collecting these ARTFX JLA figures, and custom paint Superman. Curse my weakness!!

3 comments:

Kenney said...

Yeah, something about these is just a little off.

Timewaster said...

Funny how the superman belt re-coloring in the smaller pictures is red with the yellow accents, but when you enlarge, it's yellow with red accents.

Jim said...

Weird. I had done another version where his belt was Yellow with Red accents. But then deleted it and uploaded the Red Belt/Yellow Accents version. Blogger must still be linking it to the other version.

I've now uploaded that one into the post.