Monday, November 15, 2010

FOUND: OLD GARBAGE PAIL KIDS

Mrs. Smash recently found her old GARBAGE PAIL KIDS cards! Looks like she has a couple near-complete sets of SERIES 1 and 2. They still smell like that disgusting pink gum! I think its pretty awesome that she collected them, too, as a kid. Things like that are but 1 of many reasons why I married the lady. 17 years later, I still have no idea why she married me. I can only assume my kickass Comic Book Collection and passion for ALIENS wooed her beyond reason.

5 comments:

Timewaster said...

Very weird -my wife also has a giant collection of GPKs that she still keeps.

Jim said...

TWINSIES!!!

Timewaster said...

Are you thinking what I'm thinking....?

SWAP!

(heh - just kidding of course!)

Jim said...

Well, of course you meant swapping/trading Garbage Pail cards!

;)

Tim said...

I miss that gum smell.