Friday, November 13, 2020

JIM RETURNS!


After a crazy few years, I’m back!

Well, in the sense that I hope to post more often than I have in the recent past. Work, chemo, death in the family, pandemic, big move, etc hogged most of my attention. I’m also trying out a new mobile blogging app which will hopefully allow for more frequent posts. I can’t say the *quality* will improve, but the frequency will... or should.

To those who still check this blog, thank you for your patience and reader “loyalty”! 

3 comments:

rivera2171 said...

Glad you are back Jim! 2020 has been one helluva motherfu*ker for a lot of us.

Bodine said...

For the past 12 years I have enjoyed the humorous and funny things you find and post! Thank you Jim for all that you share!

May the rest of 2020 be brighter for you and yours.

Bob said...

Excelsior!!