Tuesday, August 05, 2014

SUPER RAD GIJOE DREAM LAST NIGHT


I had a super rad dream last night, where I was part of an elite 80s GIJOE covert team maneuvering down a Cambodian river on a hostage rescue mission.

Picture 'First Blood', 'Rambo: First Blood Part II', 'Rambo' and 'Apocalypse Now', but with the 80s Joe Figure Series 1-6 characters; Wetsuit, Flint, Scarlet, Gung Ho, Rock N' Roll, Mutt, Spirit, Beach Head... and for some reason, Blowtorch. Snake Eyes wasn't in there... or maybe I was Snake Eyes?!! (gasp!).

Most of the dream was killer covert snipery and full-on laying waste to the bad guys as we got the hostages safely onto our speed rafts. Unfortunately, as we were leaving, one barely-alive baddie was able to pop off a round and hit me in the neck as I shielded a hostage. But its ok, it wasn't fatal and the mission was a total, bitchin' success. YO JOE!!!!

5 comments:

Timewaster said...

But no code name?

Jim said...

JimSmash is my codename!

IsuzuGeek said...

You have no idea how bad I want someone to make an ADULT version of a GIJoe movie....

Jim said...

Actually I think I do know how badly, because I feel the same way! I can see it in my head.... and its glorious!

Matthew said...

Your dream sounds much like the beginning of the film 'Act of Valor'.