Monday, June 23, 2014

TITAN'S LIL ALIEN FIGURES

Check out Titan's Alien TITANS: The Nostromo Collection, which incluces the entire crew of the USS Nostromo (and the Alien) in a 12 piece collection.

I'm tempted to pick this up since I'm a diehard.... but I don't know... these don't really speak to me. I might grab the ALIEN and an EGG.... maybe Lambert, because............. sigh, Brett & Parker together would be fun...

sigh... man, now I'm envisioning all of them on the shelf, and its looking pretty sweet.

If they make an ALIENS set that includes everyone, I'll definitely pick it up.

1 comment:

Phil Freeman said...

Now what about the money? If you wanna give me some money to do it, I'll be happy to, uh, to, you know, oblige. Let's go over the bonus situation. Can we just talk about the bonus situation?