Monday, May 19, 2014

READER COLLECTIONS: DUPREE'S CLUE COLLECTION


JimSmash Reader Dupree Ch'il HaajinĂ­ shared his impressive CLUE boardgame collection - check it out!

via Dupree:
No one can ever say I'm not a completist.
I finally finished collecting every variation of the Classic CLUE game from circa 1949-2014

All complete;
Older variations with wooden tokens, pewter weapons, string noose, and pencils.
More recent with plastic tokens and diecast weapons.

From Waddington's-Parker Brothers-Hasbro..

GOD! I'M BORING!


I have at least 2 of each version.
I found the hard to find Hildebrandt (artist bothers known for marvels collector card series) painted box/suspect cards version on a thriftshop whim.


haha, awesome dude!! 
Thanks for sharing and allowing me to post your collection here!

No comments: